Assholes of the Day

Who is being a right prick today you ask? Beyond the usual, there’s some extra special assholes out there. Who’s topping your list today?

For me, it’s:

Alex Jones - He’s a prick every day but today he’s being slammed for his shitty behaviour in his working environment.

Ken Starr - He can waste time and money on Clinton getting a blow job but Mueller is out of line for looking into Trump’s finances before 2016? Fuck off asshole.

But the day is young…

Two anthills, eight stakes, eight rawhide straps, one small jar of honey, and those two ass hats, on a warm sunny day.

I’m adding “Little Marco” to this list. The guy’s career is over in Florida but I guess he wants to go out in a hail of nails in his coffin:

The debate after #Parkland reminds us We The People don’t really like each other very much.We smear those who refuse to agree with us.We claim a Judea-Christian heritage but celebrate arrogance & boasting. & worst of all we have infected the next generation with the same disease

Yeah, like he didn’t know that shit about “we” several years ago, and persevered anyway in order to feather his own nest.

Today it’s Silvio Berlusconi, the former Prime Minister of Italy. Not only is he a goddamn pig, he’s running again for the leadership of Italy. He’s already been in the shit for tax fraud, paying for sex with underage girls, and abusing his power while in office. His comments towards women both public and private are outrageous.

Bunga bunga!

He’s an utter pig and he says stupid things. Reminds me of Trump.

Carl Icahn come on down. Carl, a fallen Trump special adviser, dumped $31.3 million of stock in a company heavily dependent on steel just seven days before Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross publicly released a report on February 16 calling for a 24 percent tariff.

This is after the prick resigned as Trump’s adviser in August due to an article which detailed how he used his position in the White House and his connection to Trump to protect his investments.

I certainly hope Mr. Icahn get the same treatment Martha Stewart did.

The Oscars.
God I wish this self congratulating Hollywood shit show would FOAD.

I don’t give two shits if they DO that shit, but I wish nobody cared and the TV coverage would get shit for ratings.

IOW, the problem is the dimwits who live all around me who eat that shit up every time it comes around.

What a mind numbing shit show and I say that as I binge watch bullshit documentaries about Sasquatch :smile:

Kellyanne Conway come on down! Despite regularly being an asshole, today Special Counsel found she violated the Hatch Act. I see this as legal confirmation of what we all already knew.

To add, Trump will decide her punishment.

I heard he plans on making her tongue his tiny little orange balls until he unloads Presidential pudding all over her butter face.

This has not been confirmed.

How is that even possible with her mug?

Dr. Melvyn Iscove, it’s your day!

This long time shrink was known for treating homosexuality, which he deemed a disorder despite it being removed as one years and years ago. Part of his treatment included sticking his penis in the orifices of some of his gay patients.

It turns out that isn’t part of any recognized treatment plan so he was sacked. He’s likely to appeal but I say good riddance to the asshole who seems to like the asshole himself.

It should be noted that conversion therapy has been banned in Ontario for years now.

You hang around sick folks, you’re bound to pick up what they have…

Maybe he just wanted to see what all the fuss was about.

Betsy DeVos

She has to be the poster child for lowered expectations and she comes at a time when shit is already so bad in American education. Listening to her interview on 60 Minutes gave me a stomachache.

This clueless cunt needs to be sacked immediately.

Ichan has been on the OL ferever - charter member almost

She was in my area and the kids that talked to her sed why did they talk to her