Guns

The Youtube shouted.

She was in a PETA protest once, afterall.

So if you go to a PETA protest once, you’re a member?

A Lutheran stole my Radar Detector, ergo all Lutherans are thieves.

If you say “I support the NRA”, suddenly youre an NRA member.

Same logic.

The right side is missing quite a lot of informations.

The sickening part about that is idiot liberals WILL BELIEVE IT.

Don’t you think that you, as someone who “says” he supports the Constitution, should perhaps… weed out misinformation and educate people?

It’s like a political cartoon kid, not to be taken literally. But to point out the absurdities.

The absurdity of misinformation.

Now there’s some liberal cuck who thinks you don’t have to be a legal, law abiding citizen pber the ahe of 18 or 21 to get a gun.

You shouldn’t post while commuting down I5.

Not a bad idea…show us the way, eh?

Huh

So if I want to buy a gun at a gun show, what do I have to do?

Wear a skin tight t-shirt that says “The NRA rocks” across your tits.

It’s the law.

You gotta be 18 (or 21)
You gotta have a valid ID
You gotta be a member of the gun show (whi h requires a background check)
Transfer firearms at an official FFL dealer (which requires another background check and waiting period)

Atleast in this state anyway.

So could that meme be true in another state?

Nope. Still need to be 18 or 21. Still need a background check to become a member of the show, still need to be a law abiding citizen.

There “gun show loophole” is illegal.

Kk thank you :slight_smile:

Not so much

Texas has no law requiring a background check on the purchaser of a firearm when the seller is not a licensed dealer. Texas law does, however, state that a person commits a Class A misdemeanor if he or she:

Sells, rents, leases, loans, or gives a handgun to any person knowing that the person to whom the handgun is to be delivered intends to use it unlawfully or in the commission of an unlawful act;
Intentionally or knowingly sells, rents, leases, or gives or offers to sell, rent, lease, or give a firearm to any child younger than age 18. It is an affirmative defense to this charge that the transfer was to a minor whose parent or legal custodian had given written permission for the sale or, if the transfer was other than a sale, the parent or legal custodian had given effective consent. This offense rises to the level of a “state jail felony” (the lowest class of felony under state law) if the firearm involved is a handgun;
Intentionally, knowingly, or recklessly sells a firearm or ammunition to any person who is intoxicated;
Knowingly sells a firearm or ammunition to any person who has been convicted of a felony before the fifth anniversary of the later of: 1) the person’s release from confinement following conviction of the felony; or 2) the person’s release from supervision under community supervision, parole, or mandatory supervision following conviction of the felony;
Sells, rents, leases, loans, or gives a handgun to any person knowing that an active protective order is directed to the person to whom the handgun is to be delivered; or
Knowingly purchases, rents, leases, or receives as a loan or gift a handgun while an active protective order is directed to the person.1

Bromo’s database is actually a DADAbase.

That would be private sale, not a gun show.