Sick A Doodle Do

Oh shit. I’m so sorry, you must be so scared.

I’m beyond scared. She has pneumonia and metabolic acidosis. I’m in ICU with her right now and she’s resting but thrashing and making barking and growling noises. She’s not really able to tell me what’s going on.

Gosh, I don’t know what to say. I will have good thoughts for your mom’s recovery.

Keep your chin up, I hope you have some family with you for support.

My siblings are being dicks but I expect that. I have my husband and he’s all I really need.

I’m sorry about your siblings, at some point people have to think beyond themselves. Oh well, nothing you can do about that.

Thank goondess for your husband.

I lucked out when I bagged that guy.

Well that’s a day i hope to never relive.

Mom should be ok.

Wonderful news!

That’s a relief.

Here’s wishing her a speedy recovery. :+1::+1:

Extra prayers for her today.

Glad moms doing better @Starling

Mom has made it home thus ending a nightmare of a week. I’ve been upgraded to having a sinus infection and the antibiotics to go with it. I still feel extremely tired but I’m not sure if it’s from being sick or from the MS which flares whenever my immune system ramps up.

Oh and I made @Zeek sick. Although I’m very sorry for sharing my cooties, I’m glad I didn’t marry one of those whiny man-baby types who thinks he’s dying from a cold.

Pffftttt I take pride in my whinging tyvm

Sounds like a tough week for all of you. Get better very soon!

Definitely not the best week of my life. Still smiling though :slight_smile:

Sorry to hear you’re joining the sickos club Em.

I wonder if it’s allergies now. I feel a bit better than I was earlier in the day.