Today's Funny - Good Taste or Bad

Dodged a bullet there

I don’t know why I find this so funny but I can’t stop laughing at it.

It’s unexpected.

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/q81/p480x480/19366161_1683593528347263_7038268232726739700_n.jpg?oh=50189ee68a4b22ef2ffdd1a714cc0faf&oe=59DFD49C

I grew up with a Mike Hunt.

Well, I didn’t grow up with Mike Hunt.

Mike Hunt is brand spanking new.

You sure pulled a number with that stunt :smile:

Yeah, now that I look back on it, I feel bad. A little.

It got outraged tongues wagging, though.

A sex change. In six weeks. Paid for by the state.

Some people, I tell ya. :laughing:

I wouldn’t feel bad. I thought it was brilliant. Those tongues did wag for sure. It provided entertainment for a lot of us…LOL

I’m lost, but it’s not even close to being the first time!

Is it wrong that it just made me feel bad and mad?

A sex change. In six weeks. Paid for by the state.

^^^ He trolled using that story and a bunch of righties went off their nut about it.

Oh being from CA, I’ve heard it all.I think the Department of Corrections has paid for the surgery.

Righties lose their shit over things they SHOULDN’T have control over. Insane control issues

Not necessarily, but at the same time you knew that is how they would react. It made them show their asses, which was funny to me. They could have gone a different direction with it. We all could have. I figured if I got involved it would take away from the magnificent troll that it was. And we all know they deserved that troll.

As far as bad and mad. I was not going to allow them to have power over me and made the choice to laugh at them. But I completely understand how you could feel that way. It’s a sad commentary on the state of this world.

Snort